BikeSports Service Centre
"Our Passion is Bikes"
Here at BikeSports we pride ourselves on providing professional service for all levels of bicycles. Whether you need a wheel trued or you just need a tune-up for your bicycle at the beginning of the season, we have you covered.
We have a "drop off" policy where you are not required to book an appointment to have your bicycle serviced however appointments can be arranged. When your bike is dropped off, one of our staff will perform an assessment of your bicycle and inform you with a detailed breakdown of the necessary cost. Should any additional issues come up during the servicing process, you will be contacted regarding any possible increase in cost.
The labour charges listed below do not include any parts which may be necessary for the service needed.
Super Domestique Tune-Up $70
Centurion Tune-Up $100
Gran Fondo Tune-Up $ 160
All services performed in a Super Domestique plus
All Services performed in a Centurion plus
* Bearings are replaced at varying costs
Individual Services (Shop rate $60/hour, $10 Minimum Shop Charge)
- Flat Tire / Tire Installation $10 + Cost of Tube
- Derailleur Alignment $20
- Hanger Alignment $15
- Brake Alignment $15
- Bleed Disc Brakes $25 per brake assembly
- Wheel Truing starts at $20
- Cone Alignment $15 per wheel
- Hub Re-packing $20 per wheel
- Parts/Accessory Installation start at $10
- Creaks, Clicks and Clunks starts at $15 + Cost of Parts
- Tubular Mounting $20 per wheel (includes glue/tape)
- Safety Check and Bolt Torque Settings Set $40
Professional Build Services
- Wheel Build starts at $50
- Professional Bicycle Build $100
- Boxed Bicycle Asssembly $60
- Bicycle Boxing $40 (Travel Cases are available for rent @ $10/day or $50/week)
Supension Services (Some suspension services may be performed out of house and are subject to addtional cost)
- Front Suspension Rebuild starts at $85 (includes oil, additional costs of seal kits vary)
- Rear Suspenion Rebuild starts at $50 (includes oil, additional costs of seal kits vary)
- Suspension Back-Halfing/Cleaning of Pivot Points starts at $160 (additional cost of parts vary)